List of important items that you must take during Yatra:
- Rain coat – Rain can be any time.
- Please be assured that you get a Lathi (Stick) as is makes the journey and trekking easier. Other reason is rain can be anyime, so trek becomes slippery, stick will help you.
- Light woolen cloth like Jacket, woolen socks, cap, gloves etc. You might not need those during the trek but if staying in the way or at Manimahesh lake you would need those as its cold there and weather keeps changing. Till Bharmour or even Hadsar weather would almost be same as in the summers or monsoon in any place in India.
- Necessary medicines
- Mushaki Kapoor – Keeps some packets of mushaki kapoor in you packets. These are helpful when you might have some problems in breathing. Some people might have breathing problems during Guari Kund Trek, it’s a steep trek. Just open the packet wrap the tablet in a cloth like handkerchief and take it close to your nose and you’ll feel relaxed breathing. Also keep some medication with you if you have breathing issues like Bioline, Asthaline etc as recommended by your physician.
- Water bottle – No shortage of water is there just carry a bottle in case you don’t mind drinking water from springs or rivers. Also mineral water is available in the way in the tent shop set up by the locals. Though they would cost little above the MRP but it is justified by the hard conditions. No need to worry about food, there are lots of free langar seva in the way till the Manimaesh lake in Yatra Days Only.
- Glucose, Candies
- Camera – You don’t really want to miss to catch the picturesque beauty of this place in your camera.
Also even purchase some apples and cucumbers from the locals and Bharmour and trust us those will the juiciest and tastiest fruits you ever had. These fruits energized you on the way.
Browse more pages related to Manimahesh Yatra